Friday, April 29, 2022

Jason's Gallery : Sprite Edition - Bikini Clad Acrobat Jetta Maxx

As you all know, that I am an aspiring artist, in both canvas and on the computer. Drawing with pen and pencil isn't the only thing I can do. I can do, with the best of my ability to do digital art, too, especially doing the line art on my sketches and give it some digital color and highlights. But the one other digital art I can do, too, is doing sprite art, mostly with customizing already established sprites for gaming. And since my tag team partner and brother from another planet Stefan can do sprite art, so can I. For your viewing pleasure, I will present to you the first of many sprite arts I have made, starting with something very basic. Enjoy the show.


Jetta Maxx; Left: Default Costume, Right: Alternate Bikini Costume based on promotional image.

Let's start this new trend with our lovely, sexy Russian circus acrobat from Eternal Champions, Jetta Maxx. For the star attraction of the Blue Dragon Circus, Jetta was sexy enough with her acrobat costume with all the streamers all over her legs. But thanks to the magic of programs like MS Paint, I alter her outfit to not only match the colors of her top from the promotional image for Eternal Champions, but I turned her outfit into a two-piece bikini, like she is taking a vacay at a tropical paradise, complete with a hibiscus on her blond hair and some bracelets on her leg and some gold beads on her wrists. If Eternal Champions do make a comeback in any shape or form, they should give Jetta her alternate bikini outfit. Why not? They gave Shadow Yamoto her alternate outfit for Challenge of the Dark Side and X-Perts. Why not our ravishing Russian beauty.

Hope you enjoy this first, but brief introduction to my side blog from the main art blog. There will be more of this in the future. Until next time, stay frosty.


Saraba da (Farewell), for now!

3 comments:

Stefan said...

Thanks for the acknowledgement of my Pixel works.

RekkaDragonJay said...

You're welcome. Like I said, there will be more to come. Just you wait. ;) ^_^

Stefan said...

I can't wait. I might even post my own.