Wednesday, April 13, 2022

God Speed,Gilbert! The Passing Of An Unforgettable Funny Man!

The Retro Rebellion mourns the passing of an Unforgettable Legend. Who not only made millions laugh with his Comedic Style and Stand-Up Acts,but also Entertained the Thousands of Animation Fans with his various Voice Roles.

I'm no good with Eulogies,so I apologize for being so brief. I'm sure my Tag Team partner will go into more detail. So in the mean time go to his Wikipedia page for more info about the Man and his Career. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Gottfried

Gottfried had such an unforgettable voice and persona. When ever he did a role (live or animated),one could easily recognize him. He will be missed.

*10 Bell Salute*

R.I.P.
Gilbert Jeremy Gottfried
February 28, 1955 – April 12, 2022   

1 comment:

RekkaDragonJay said...

Already taken care of, partner. ;)