Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Reaper Gets Daphne Blake!

This very late peice of news was just delivered today (she died weeks ago and they just decided to report it today). Oy,no respect for VA's,I tell ya.

Anyway,Heather North,the first Voice of Daphne Blake in the Scooby-Doo franchise has died.

North of died at her home in Studio City,California,after a long battle with illness. She was 71.

I'm not that much of a Scooby Doo fanboy,but I will say that the VA Community lost one of it's legends. Rest in Peace,Ms. North.

I'm no good at eulogies,so I'm ending things here.

R.I.P.
Heather North
December 13, 1945 – November 30, 2017

#RespectOurVoiceActors

2 comments:

RekkaDragonJay said...

She died last month and they didn't announced it now! I'm telling you, dude. The mainstream media will continue to ignore voice actors and only announce it when they feel like it.

BTW, for a more dramatic effect, your blog title should be, "Jeepers! The Reaper Gets Daphne Blake!" Jeepers, which is Daphne's catchphrase, just like Jinkies with Velma and Zoinks with Shaggy.

RekkaDragonJay said...

Oh, almost forgot. She was the second voice for Daphne after the first voice, Stefanianna Christopherson, left after the first season of Scooby-Doo! Where Are You?!.