Tuesday, December 26, 2017

On Tap For 2018.

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. Mine was okay. Anywho,let's skip the small talk and talk about what's gonna be going down for 2018. We'll start with ACF.

First thing I'm gonna be doing is finish my Sunday Morning tribute post. I was planning to have it posted before X-Mas,but let's just say,I had a few road blocks. So the thing won't be completed until early next month.

Does everyone miss my Superior Line-Up series? Well,I'll be continuing that next year too. Speaking of Line-Ups,I'm gonna be starting my Retro Line-Up series,where I take a look at various network line-ups of the past. Warning: This will be nothing more than a fun Nostalgia trip.

The List and Hall of Heroes will be updated. I'll also do more DBZ and Sailor Moon stuff,as well. I may even start up my own gallery to go along with Jasons. All this and more coming to ACF in 2018.

Now,Modern Vintage Wrestling will be Evolving later in the year. Stay tuned for that. The site is updated bi-monthly.

Retro Talk will also be getting some new stuff. I plan on continuing my WWE Redo series. I'm up to 1995. I also plan on doing some lists on my favorite things. I have some good stuff planned.

And finally,there's Giga Fiction. I plan on redoing my Mega Man X RS series. But the Mega Man celebration don't end there. I plan on continuing my Mega Man RS CD Data Base series as well as a Time-Line for the rest of my Rebooted Ruby-Spears Mega Man Universe.

I also plan on doing some edits to previous posts. All this and much more coming to Giga Fiction in 2018.

Well,that's it for now. Happy New Year,Space Cowboys and See Ya in 2018.

No comments: