Thursday, December 7, 2017

Favorite Songs from the Disney Animated Canon.

The Disney Virus continues to infect me!

There's no denying that The Songs of the Disney Animated Canon are fun to listen to no matter what your age. Most songs from those movies are memorable and timeless.

So today,I'm gonna be listing my personal favorite songs from the Disney Animated Canon.

Heigh-Ho (Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs)

The Siamese Cat Song (Lady and the Tramp)

Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmations)

I Wan'na Be Like You (Jungle Book)

Under The Sea (The Little Mermaid)

Poor Unfortunate Souls (The Little Mermaid)

Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)

Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

Arabian Nights (Aladdin)

One Jump Ahead (Aladdin)

Friend Like Me (Aladdin)

Prince Ali (Aladdin)

The Circle of Life (The Lion King)

I Can't Wait To Be King (The Lion King)

Be Prepared (The Lion King)

Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)

Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King)

Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)

Savages (Pocahontas)

The Bells of Notre Dame (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Out There (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Topsy Turvy (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Hellfire (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Gospel Truth (Hercules)

Go The Distance (Hercules)

One Last Hope (Hercules)

Zero to Hero (Hercules)

I Won't Say [i'm in love] (Hercules)

A Star Is Born (Hercules)

Honor To Us All (Mulan)

I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)

A Girl Worth Fighting For (Mulan)

True to Your Heart (Mulan)

Two Worlds (Tarzan)

Son Of Man (Tarzan)

Trashin' The Camp (Tarzan)

Strangers Like Me (Tarzan)

Down in New Orleans (The Princess and the Frog)

Friends on the Other Side (The Princess and the Frog)

When We're Human (The Princess and the Frog)

Dig a Little Deeper (The Princess and the Frog)

Never Knew I Needed (The Princess and the Frog)

When Can I See You Again (Wreck-It Ralph)

Wreck-It,Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)

Love is an Open Door (Frozen)

Let It Go (Frozen)

Immortals (Big Hero 6)

And that's it. I have yet to see Zootopia and Moana,so I don't have a favorite song from those movies...yet.

I'm still in a Disney mood,so next time I'll list my favorite Pixar movie songs.

Until then,Stay Gold,Space Cowboy.

2 comments:

KingsSideCastle said...

All classics. ^_^

RekkaDragonJay said...

Well, my favorite Disney songs are Part of Your World, Let It Go, Beauty and the Beast and I See the Light.