Monday, December 25, 2017

Jason's Gallery - Christmas Fanart 2017

Hey Toonsters,

    Christmas is here and I thought I could share some of my artwork to celebrate the holidays!


Here we have a picture of the fictional avatars of my friends who I chat with on other sites like Facebook, Deviantart and YouTube. In my imagination, these characters are proud warriors in their own right, fighting to save all the worlds of fiction, including animation and gaming from that very, evil force that wants to destroy them all. One of them is Rayjin (the dude with the silvery white hair and a staff he carries with him), the fictional avatar of my buddy and brother from another planet, Stefan Bullock. This is my present to you. Thank you for inspiring me to not give up and fight on, especially what I am going through, especially on my friendship journey. Moving on.


Here we have my ficitional self being cheered up and encouraged by Sara Lance aka White Canary. When I feel down and question my mortality and my humanity when it comes to friendship, Sara Lance encouraged me to not give up and fight on, hopefully getting my answers when I least expected. And just like Toph Beifong, she shows affection by slightly tapping on the shoulders of her friends. She may be one tough cookie, but she truly cares. Quentin Lance, her father, should be proud. And finally...


For all you Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors fans, this one is for you. Here we have Minako Aino kissing Rei Fuan Kento (Kento of Hardrock, by the way) underneath the mistletoe (which she is carrying above her.) That is good for a laugh and very sweet, too.

And that's all she wrote, folks. Until next time, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Saraba! (Farewell!)

No comments: