Sunday, December 10, 2017

Favorite Pixar Songs

I've done one for the Disney Animated Canon,and I'm gonna do one for Pixar.

This list won't be as long as the last one,but it's Quality over Quanity in this case,

You've Got A Friend in Me (Toy Story Series)

Strange Things (Toy Story)

The Time of Your Life (A Bugs Life)

When She Loved Me (Toy Story 2)

If I Didn't Have You (Monsters Inc)

Incredits (The Incredibles)

The Whole Soundtrack (Cars)

Most of The Soundtrack,especially the song "Down To Earth" (Wall-E)

We Belong Together (Toy Story 3)

Collision of Worlds (Cars 2)

Touch The Sky (Brave)

Into The Open Air (Brave)

Monsters University (Monsters University)

And that's it. I have yet to see Inside Out through Coco,so I don't have a favorite song from those movies...yet.

Until then,Stay Gold,Space Cowboy.

No comments: