Friday, January 28, 2022

Welcome To The Hall Of Heroes,KWing's!

It's been a long time coming,but I Needed to make sure. And after months of following these people,I've decided that they Deserve this honor.

So please welcome,the Newest Members of The Hall Of Heroes - Luke and Amber aka KWing and KWife!

The KWing's (as they are often known as collectively) have been doing Let's Play Videos on Youtube for a long time and never cease to entertain. They are smart,funny,and all around great people. Gameplay-wise,they aren't the Ultimate,but they're still good. And I enjoy their casual conversations while they play.

Ever since I found them back in the early 2010's,I've been hooked on their videos. In fact,The KWing's Let's Play Channel is currently my Most Watch Youtube Channel.  They are Good gamers,who enjoy what they do and refuse to let anybody change them.

So here's to the Latest Members of The Hall Of Heroes,The KWings. Thanks for Everything,Kwings. You truly deserve this.

1 comment:

RekkaDragonJay said...

The Kwings are proud games, especially Luke Kwing, who also did reviews on many games we like a long time ago, especially reviewing Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Just like with one of my friends, Kyle Smith aka RRPG, Kwing's reviews are much well-written than those of X-Play all those years ago.