Thursday, January 6, 2022

New Year, Same Goals!

Hi there folks!

Thought I give you a quick update. Yep, the new year has arrived, but our mission remains the same. For instance, in case you didn't notice, I already started on my new blog series, Voice Actor's Corner, which profiles every voice actor past and present, in order for the whole world, especially those in the news media, to see that all voice actors deserve the same admiration and respect as all famous people. As for specials like my retrospective on The Hub and the Sailor Moon/Godzilla Connection, slowly but surely, they will be written in the near future. Until then, at least I got some artwork I like to share, and my buddy Stefan will give out his lists on things he likes, such as those in wrestling and gaming and so forth. Retro Rebellion isn't going nowhere! Nothing, not even a deadly virus, isn't going to stop us. Here's to 2022! Let it be a good one for all, even our favorite voice actors and so forth. Until next time, stay frosty!


Saraba da (Farewell), for now!

No comments: