Monday, January 10, 2022

Everywhere You Look..There's The Reaper! The Untimly Passing of Bob Saget!

Long time no see. How's everyone been? Me? I've been very busy. I wish I had some good news to share right now,but I don't. Because Bob Saget,one of TV's greatest Dads,has passed away. 

Bob was mainly known for his roll as Danny Tanner on the hit 80's/90's sitcom Full House,and it's 2k10's Sequel series,Fuller House. He passed away suddenly in his sleep,he was 65. Bob Saget will be missed

I'm no good at eulogies,so for more info about this good man go to his Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Saget

 

R.I.P.

Bob Lane Sagat

May 17, 1956 – January 9, 2022

I gotta get back to my other duties,so I'll see you guys later.

Stay Gold and Resist Modern Attitudes,Space Cowboys.

2 comments:

RekkaDragonJay said...

He was a great TV dad, just like Tim Allen and Reginald VelJohnson, which I call all three the Holy Trinity of ABC Comedy Dads. Godspeed to Danny Tanner himself. Be at peace, good sir. :(

Stefan said...

The wrong Bob died. It Should've been Chapek,not Saget.