Friday, August 6, 2021

Breaking Silence.

Been a while since I posted on this blog,so I just thought I'd check in. 

I've been really busy these past couple of months and hadn't had a chance to post. So,I wanna thank Jason for holding down the fort,while I was away and hope he continues to do so,as I don't plan on staying long.

Anyway,thanks to recent events,I have found 2 new canidates for the Public Enemies List and 1 for the Hall of Heroes. Who are they ya ask? Here's a hint: They are Bob and Vince and they are both CEO's of 2 of the biggest entertainment companies in the World. Can you guess who I'm refering to? If not,they will be revealed soon.

As for the The inductee for the Hall of Heroes? Well,he'll be revealed soon too.

Thatx's all for now,Just wa ted to drop this bit of news and show everyone that I'm not dead.

Until Next Time,Stay Gold,Space Cowboys.

Resist Modern Attitudes!

1 comment:

RekkaDragonJay said...

No problem, bro. Just want to keep busy, not only with posting my artwork (which you should check out sometime, they are good, especially the La Mariposa poster), but also doing newer series, like the new one I made, Voice Actor's Corner, which I made in response to the constant ignoring of voice actors and their recognition. Believe me, I will be as busy as possible, as long as I keep balance with this blog site and everything else in between.