Sunday, August 1, 2021

Jason's Gallery - We Belong Together

 

Anime Jason and his two friends he trusts with his life, Danny Phantom and Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation.

After all the struggles, after all the dilemmas, the suffering, broken friendships, and everything in between, when the dust was settled, Anime Jason learned one thing, he is never alone in his adventures, especially when he got two friends who, despite their differences, are always there for him, whenever he needs them.


Jason: "You know what. I was trippin'. I mean, now that I look back, I got great friends, and I can't blame any of you for the problems I have today. I'm sorry."


Zuko: "Jason, from what I learned from Uncle Iroh, the reason I don't put so much pressure on you is because I don't want to ruin your life and pursuing some selfish ambition like I have. I know you want to come back to your world, but your home is here with us. I want you to enjoy life. You know, stop and smell the roses."


Danny:  "Yeah, and I'm sorry for being a burden to you, Jay. I mean, I sometimes get into so much trouble because I know you got my back. Well that, and it's cheaper to mooch."


Zuko: "Well, we may not be perfect, we may fight sometimes and we don't have much."


(beat)


Danny, turns to Zuko: "And?"


Zuko: "Well...that's it."


Jason: "I guess what you are trying to say, Zuko, is that, we belong together."


Zuko: "Yeah...that's right."


Jason: "Awww."


(Jason, Danny and Zuko all huddle together)


Inspired by that scene from The Wayans Bros. episode, "Three on a Couch," I give you my fictional self with the very two characters that I trust with my life, Danny Phantom and Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation. Ironically, both characters are named Danny and Zuko respectively, which when combined together, got the name, Danny Zuko from the musical movie, Grease. Talk about a nod to a character who has both names to two separate characters.

No comments: