Thursday, August 26, 2021

Jason's Gallery - Eternal Benevolence

 

At top of the Tokyo Skyline, as he watched the Tokyo Olympics from afar, Anime Jason ponders if their ever be a future beyond Coronavirus if it's not wiped out and a future for all where we all get together, not just for sports, but for all life. But just as his life was feeling more dread already, a familiar armored hand touched his shoulder. As he turned around of who it was, it was none other than the leader of the Ronin Warriors, Ryo Sanada, Wildfire armor and all. It was like the virtue of Benevolence has sent him here to aid our confused animation crusader.

Ryo: "What is the matter, Jason?"

Jason: "I wanted to give my support to these Olympic games, with all of you. But this pandemic and everything in between derailed everything. I don't know what to do. I don't have that drive to do it, just like I did 5 years ago when I did my fandom for the Rio Olympics. It is like this virus will be the end of us."

Ryo: "Do not feel dread, my friend. This virus will not be the end of all life and you must fight on and be the best version of yourself. This planet will have a future when this pandemic ends. Until then, as long as Benevolence dwells within your heart, you will never falter. It doesn't matter if it's one fanart or 100, continue to your fandom for these Olympics, and who knows, one day, you will see these games in person, whether it's Tokyo or somewhere else. The Olympics represents a chance for all the nations to come together in perfect harmony and it's people like you that keeps it going. Never forget that."

Jason: "Thanks, Ryo. I can see why Benevolence is the strongest virtue of them all."

(Ryo smiles in agreement)

If you want to know more of what I am talking about, read my latest journal entry that I written after the Tokyo Olympics ended. It is a must read. Check it out. Enjoy.

https://www.deviantart.com/animejason2010/journal/Dread-and-Hope-My-Thoughts-on-the-Tokyo-Olympics-888304240

No comments: