Tuesday, December 31, 2019

On Tap For 2020!

It's been a while since my last post,so I'd thought I'd check in. First,I hope everyone had a great Holiday? I,myself,had an okay one.

Anyway,I've decided to give you guys a heads up on what will be happening here in 2020.

First thing I'll be doing will be deleting unneeded and outdated posts. This needs to be done. Soon after doing this,I'm gonna be relabeling various posts for the sake of organization.

But that's only the beginning. As you are aware,2020 marks the 30th Anniversary of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. 30 years ago in November,Nintendo Japan released the Super Famicom,which became the SNES when it was brought to North Ametica and Europe.

To celebrate such an important event,I'm gonna be listing Every SNES game that I have Ever played and give you my experience with said game. I'll also be posting a list of the Greatest SNES Soundtracks.

I'll be celebrating the SNES all year round,so you guys won't have to wait until November for these posts.

Also on tbe docket are more Toon Ninja Reviews by RekkaDragonJay and My WWF Redo serie8,where I re-book past WWE events. I also plan on doing more Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball posts,so look out for those. More Retro Gaming content will Also be coming.

Well that's about it for now,I'll keep you posted if I figure out what else I'm gonna do in 2020.

Until Next Time,
Stay Gold,Space Cowboy and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

RekkaDragonJay said...

Happy New Year, Brother from Another Planet! Just taking a short break till the new year's start. I will be back blogging as soon as I can. Just getting started on my condensed written version of my Discovery Family Retrospective/Rant series. That will be my first post in the new year. Stay tuned. ;)