Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Reapers Latest Target....The Original Bulma Brief!

It looks like the Reaper is continuing his Voice Actor run,because Hiromi Tsuru,best known for her roll as Bulma in the Dragon Ball franchise,passed away last Thursday. She was 57.

Why can't the Reaper go after people we DON'T like!

Tsuru was found unconscious in her car and pronounced dead on the way to the hospital. According to Japanese Authorities,there was no sign of an accident, and investigators are looking into other causes of death...including a possible illness. 

Tsuru was born on March 29, 1960, in Hokkaido. Through her career, she voiced numerous anime characters,the most iconic being Bulma of the Dragon Ball franchise.

We lost a good one. Sayonara Tsuru-San! We will all miss you.

R.I.P.
Hiromi Tsuru
March 29th 1960 - November 16th 2017

1 comment:

RekkaDragonJay said...

I'm sorry for being a broken record, but I thought I should let you know in advance. Besides, one of my friends on Facebook mentioned this to me and I thought I spread the word about it. Anyway, as far as the cause of her death goes, she died from something called aortic dissection. I will give you the link about this disease.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/aortic-dissection/basics/definition/con-20032930