Monday, November 27, 2017

An Angel and An Icon.

*sighs* A Reaper's work is never done and Last week,he got 2 more.

The first was Della Reese. Resse was best known for her roll as Tess on Touched By An Angel. She was also a singer (mainly gospel) and a Minister. She seemed like a great person to know and a cool old lady. She was also the real deal when it came to God.

The cause of her death is unknown,though it was likely old age. She was 86.

Good bye,Della.

R.I.P.
Della Reese
July 6th 1931 - November 19th 2017

On a related note,70's Icon,David Cassidy has also passed away. He died of liver failure.He was 67.

I don't have much to say about this guy,as I wasn't a fan of his music. I only mentioned him out of respect and the fact that it was a cool thing to do.

R.I.P.
David Cassidy
April 12th 1950 - November 21st 2017

I know these 2 aren't Voice Actors,but I just wanted to add them. I'm no good with eulogies,so forgive me if these "In Memory Of" posts are very short.

Stay Gold,Space Cowboys!

No comments: