Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving from the ACF!

Hey Toonsters,

    I thought I drop by and wish to all of the ACF a very happy Turkey Day. And despite how many problems in the all the world, how many deaths that happened, one thing is certain, especially for me, I am thankful that I got friends and family who will always like me for who and what I am and will always help me out whenever I got problems, especially my brother from another planet, Stefan.

So, on behalf of the ACF, the United Federation for Animation Rights and everything in between, I wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all. And let's hope this Christmas will give us joy even better. Stay frosty and keep on rollin'

Saraba! (Farewell!)

1 comment:

KingsSideCastle said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving guys. :-)