Sunday, February 25, 2024

Jason's Gallery - Tara Strong Tribute

Hey there, Toonsters,

Jason here with some more articular goodness. This time around, here are some dedicated to one of my favorite voice actors, the sweet, talented and adorkable Tara Strong. So, enough chit-chat. Let's get rollin'.


Upper left; Raven, Upper right; Bubbles, Lower left; Timmy Turner, Lower right; Batgirl, and in the middle; Twilight Sparkle and Melody

One of my earliest works. I wasn't a much a pro at the time, but it was a start, though. And as always, the middle is where my favorite characters go.

The next two, I have gotten better, thanks to one of those how to draw anime character books. I drew them as a favor from a friend of mine, who went to Fan Expo in Vancouver not long ago. Let's just say Jodi Benson wasn't the only one who attended. Ms. Strong, and Grey DeLisle-Griffin also attended, but I will take about Ms. Griffin another time. Anyway, presenting my latest fanart for Ms. Strong herself.


The spiting image of Megan Williams and Firefly, as they fly above the world of Equestria, Melody, the daughter of Ariel, and her dear friend, Twilight Sparkle, a former commoner unicorn who became an alicorn princess. No one can define true friendship better than these two. They go well like Peanut Butter and Jelly. May the magic from these two live on forever, in both the sea, and in the sky.

And the second?



Wanting to give up her criminal ways and break away from her soon to be former "Puddin", The Joker, Harley Quinn wants to be a superhero, starting by palling up with two of those heroes, Batgirl and Raven. For someone who is "Looney Tunes", Harley has a funny way of making friends.

Harley: "Hey there, you guys! I want to be a hero, just like you. If you show me the ropes, I will be as great a hero I can be. We are going to be best pals!"

(Harley huddles Batgirl and Raven; Harley smiles like Cheshire Cat)

Raven: "How do you put up with this?"

Batgirl: "Don't ask, Raven. Just go with it."

Raven (deadpan): "Fine."

And there you have it. According to one of my friends, she gave either or to one of the FEV officials cause she didn't have the time to meet her the same day she met Jodi Benson. Whether or not she got and like either or not, remains to be seen. Perhaps in a video short on either Facebook or on YouTube. But until then, at least I am continue to do my service, for my fandom and such. Until next time.

Saraba da (Farwell), for now.


No comments: