Thursday, September 12, 2019

Happy 25th Anniversary Mega Man RS AND The 1st Sailor Moon Dub

Yesterday was 9/11,a time for reflection and remembering the evil that struck our shores. But before that time,9/11 held 2 Other Anniversaries : The Ruby Spears Mega Man Series And the 1st Sailor Moon English Dub.

RS Mega Man debut in 1994,while the 1st English Sailor Moon Dub debut in 1995.

I've watched the Ruby Spears Mega Man show ever since it debut and It became a favorite. Sure it has flaws,but I try to overlook them. In fact,I like the series so much,that I've created a reboot for it. I'll talk more about Ruby Spears Mega Man another time,since I talk about it enough.

As for the Original Sailor Moon dub,I got into it after my friend Phil convinced me to give it a shot. He was a big fan of the franchise way before I've even heard of the show. The 1st dub has major issues,but despite this,I still think this dub has charm.

Nothings perfect,but that's okay,nothing needs to be.

So Happy Anniversary to Both RSMM and the English SM Dub. Hope your fandoms last forever.

Until next time,
Stay Gold,Space Cowboys

No comments: