Thursday, January 25, 2018

New Year, Same Mission! An Animation Crusader's Update!

Hey, Toonsters!

Rekka Dragon Jay here and this is my first update in the new year. And if you are wondering what took so long to do my first ACF blog in 2018, I've been busy, very, very busy.

For instance, as we all know, I am still on my friendship journey, but I ain't taking no vacations. It will be business as usual here at the American Cartoon Federation. Besides, I use to think that doing an Arrowverse drama scale can get the Arrowverse actors attention and help me give me the answers I seek, I was wrong. Now, I have decided to go back and find the answers the old fashioned way, through fan letters. As you can see, I am working on a fan letter to Melissa Benoist (Supergirl) right now and believe me, her character's dilemma over whether or not to embrace her humanity mirrors my own and I want to prove that wrong, which is the case of wanting to know, whether or not, friendship is truly dead. But I won't let drama or self-doubt define who I really am.

Anyway, speaking of busy, I am working my Toon Ninja Review blogs (which I haven't done in a long time and I think it's time to do more when I can). This one I am writing is something you are going to like. Let's just say, the "BOYZZ" just want to have fun. Trust me.

Second of which, I want to do a blog on how the adventures of my fictional self, Anime Jason, was being inspired by other sources. And believe me, there were a lot of inspirations that created that world of fiction in my head.

One more thing, and this one is a very important one. I am working a memoriam video on the voice actors who died last year. I know it is late, but as long as the subject is about voice actors, it is never too late. Whether in death or in life, voice actors deserve the same rights and admiration as all the other regular actors and famous people combined.

#RespectVoiceActors

And there you have. My life so far and believe me, it will get better, for all of us. The year may be new, but the mission remains the same, fighting for the rights for all animation and then some. Until next time, keep on rollin' and stay frosty.

Saraba (Farewell).

2 comments:

Stefan said...

A Memoriam video on the voice actors who died last year? Why not go all the way and create one for All of the voice actors who died.

RekkaDragonJay said...

It will take a long time to do it. But this one is a start. And as long as June Foray is in it, I will not let this light to flick out so easily.