Thursday, May 25, 2017

So Long...For Now - The Rekka Dragon Starts His Journey of Self-Awareness and Finding Answers on Friendship.

Hey there, Toonsters.

  I thought I drop by and give a heads up on where I have been.  Usually, I am the optimistic, courageous animation crusader. But as of late, I wasn't think like myself lately. I am going through a lot of changes. Although it started on October 13, 2014, when Discovery killed off the Hub and created Discovery Family, and started to buy off friendship using MLP as a scapegoat for the sinister goals, it was watching shows from the Arrowverse, such as The Flash, that got me questioning friendship as a whole, knowing that it can be broken as well. Ever since I wrote that fan letter to Carlos Valdes and gotten no reply, indicating that I didn't get my answer, whether or not friendship is truly dead. And judging from that notion, to me at least, it probably is cause the whole world is dog-eat-dog, every man for himself, looking out for number one and they don't care about friendship. And because of that, I spurned the very people I trusted, especially one of my fellow moonies, who I helped with those scrapbooks, including one for Cristina Vee (which, to this day, didn't receive due to the staff from Anime Revolution rushing up the lines). I almost ended that friendship right here and there, but I patched things up with her. But, that is no excuse for what I did, all because no one, in the world of acting, wouldn't answer that very important question about friendship. Like Cisco once said, "Sometimes when things get broken, they can't be fixed." And that's what I am feeling right now.

So, after some consideration, and since Summer is just around the corner, I decided to take a break from social media for awhile. Because of this, along with other issues, such as death of more voice actors like Dick Gautier, opening more of my dark parts of my past such as bullies using Kamen Rider to torment me and everything in between, I want to take a break from everything, just to re-assess my life and better myself until I fully understand friendship better. I know you guys understand it better than me, but this is something I got take of myself.

Don't think of it as goodbye, this is more like see you later. Until I get back, my brother in arms, Stefan, will be in charge of things here in the ACF. I don't know how long until I get back, I just hope things turn out good for me. But, until then, stay frosty and Godspeed, my friends. And believe me, I am going to need a lot of luck. And as long as the spirits of my virtues are with me, I will never truly be alone.

(Whereabouts of a Smile - Pocketwatch Version plays)








"Friendships can be bought or broken. Either way, I must journey to better myself until I fully understand it altogether. As long as my virtues guide me, I won't feel so alone. God help us all."









So long...for now.

(Keep on Rollin' - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors End Credits plays)

1 comment:

Stefan said...

Thank You Jason (clap,clap..clap,clap clap)! Thank You Jason (clap,clap..clap,clap clap)! Thank You Jason (clap,clap..clap,clap clap)! Thank You Jason (clap,clap..clap,clap clap)! Thank You Jason (clap,clap..clap,clap clap)! Thank You Jason (clap,clap..clap,clap clap)!

We will all miss you,man. Best of luck finding yourself,man.