Sunday, May 28, 2017

6 Potential Candidates For The List

Here are a a bunch of canidates that I'm seriously considering to be on The List.

Hollywood (they have a long rapsheet to their name,I don't feel like listing.)

The Mega Man [Fan] Community (for taking hypocrisy to a new level,among other things)

Disney President Gary Marsh (he has 3 strikes against him..and he only has 2 left)

Youtube (from cowering at the feet of currupt media orgs,to forcing ads upon the watcher. These guys are on thin ice)

Verizon (ever since they removed 'Heroes and Icons' from their line-up,they've become potential candidates for the list)

Capcom Japan (for bastardizing their old franchises,disrespecting mega man,ect.)

Well there you have it,6 potential candidates for The List!

If you're reading this Jason,I would like it if you would add to The List too. Tell me who you want on the list,and I'll put them on there.

No comments: