Friday, July 22, 2016

Jason's Gallery - Jadeite and Talpa: New Allegiances


"What is thy bidding, my master?"


Here we have a perfect reenactment of the scene from The Empire Strikes Back. Only this time, we see Jadeite, the last of the Four Kings of Heaven, talking to his new lord and master, Talpa, who is communicating with him through a holographic projector. This is part of the first arc of a Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriors crossover I will work on one day, where Jadeite serves as the big bad in the first story, but serving to be the dragon of this crossover's Big Bad, Emperor Talpa, who doesn't show until the second story, which involves the characters from the Dead or Alive series.  I say the Sailor Senshi and the Ronin Warriors will have their hands full, especially with Jadeite being the apprentice to his new master. Scary.

3 comments:

Stefan said...

cool. do you do suggestions/requests?

RekkaDragonJay said...

Well, not really. When I do my artwork, it always depend on the mood. It could be based on my emotions, fandom, crossover ideas, original character ideas, celebrating special occasions like birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and so on and so forth.

Stefan said...

Oh. okay,I see