Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Jason's Gallery - Batman: Sky Guardian


This fanart features one of my favorite superheroes and one of many who proved to all of us that you don't need superpowers to be a hero and that is Batman. This is was based on a t-shirt I use to have, where Batman was flying about Gotham City and it said New York underneath. After all, Gotham is based on New York City. Anyway, Superman may be the first superhero, but Batman is my most favorites. If any man can throw Superman with ease, proved his toughness. That, and the fact that he is downright resourceful, not only being a master detective, but also finding a way out of death traps. Bottom line, Batman is awesome, and what makes him more awesome is the fact that whenever I see an image of Batman, I think of the man who became the Vengeance and the Night when he voiced him since 1992 and that was Kevin Conroy. There may have been many actors who played him, such as Adam West, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale and Ben Afleck, but Kevin Conroy made Batman his own.

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Animated Series Batman will Always be the best.

Though Spider-Man is my guy.

KingsSideCastle said...

Cool image. ^_^

I'm a Superman fan myself but Batman rocks as well. ^_^