Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Ultimate Boss: Dual Animation/Family Network Part 4

There is no hope with the Disney Networks with Ben Sherwoid and his Program director in charge,there just isn't.

Anyway Welcome back to Tbe Ultimate Boss,I'm sure long time fans would know what this segment is all about,so I won't be explaining it.

This is the 4th instalment of My Dual Animation/Family Network series. This time I'll be listing potential names for my network. Whichever name is the most liked,that's what I'll call it.

Here we go:

Refresh
Rebirth
The Zone
Retromerica
Counter
Opposition
Restore
Revival
Ressurection TV
The Ressurection
Salvation
Restoration Nation
The Undrground
Family Underground
American Retro
Retro Universe
Alternative America
Modern Vintage Family
Modern Vintage Network
Modern Vintage TV
Modern Vintage
The Network
American Force
American Force Family
Total Nonstop Television
New America Family Network
Dream Act
Genesis
Channel Z
Straight Retro
The People's Network
Prime
Prime TV
Unreality TV
Retrotropolos

Well,which one would best for my network? Drop a line in the comments section.

See Ya Space Cowboy

1 comment:

RekkaDragonJay said...

That's a long list. And The People's Network? That's something the Rock would support and represent. Just saying. Anyway, there's one network name you could use. How 'bout "Retmod"? It's a compound of the words Retro and Modern. My ideal name for a network that represents the past and the future, the best of two worlds, as they say. :)