Sunday, December 14, 2014

Merry Christmas, Stefan! A Frozen-themed Christmas Present!!


I know I said that I won't be blogging again until next year. But I drop by a give you this wonderful fan art I made. I know this version of Rayjin is different from the one you imagine, but ever since I've seen Frozen and being enchanted by Elsa, especially through Idina Menzel singing Let It Go, I have this in my head for story I will work on one day and this fan art was the result. I hear (Everything I Do) I Do it for You by Bryan Adams when I was drawing it.  Anyway, I hope you'll this.  Merry Christmas, Brother from Another Planet! See you next year for my Destiny League profile on Stitch and every other blog I could think of. Rekka Dragon out.

((Everything I Do) I Do it for You by Bryan Adams plays)

No comments: