Friday, October 25, 2013

Clearing Something Up. A Message From Me to The Canadians

To The Canadians: I Don't Hate You. I just wanted to clear that up. I Despise You're Cartoons being aired on American TV all of the time. I don't mind you creating your own shows (animated or otherwise). You have a right to and I'm all for that.

It's just that your shows are being shoved in my face and promoted like they're something special. I also don't like how your Cartoons are replacing ours. Of course, Our Network Executives are to blame for this tragedy, not You guys.

Look but I have no Malice towards Your Country or Your people. I even have friends that are Canadian. One of my Wrestling Hero's,Bret Hart, is Canadian. Hell, Some of my favorite Voice Actors are Canadian.

Sure your Politics suck crap, but hey, so does ours. No Country or Person is Perfect. From what I could tell (via the internet) Canada seems like a beautiful country (especially nature wise). Plus you guys are good neighbors. I don't Hate Canada. I never said I did anyway. I said was I don't like your Cartoons airing constantly on my TV. But like I stated earlier, it's our Network Executives fault and not yours.   .

So I'm no Canadiaphobe(?). If I offended any of you, I'm sorry. There, I hope I've made my self clear on the subject.

Thank You, and Stay Gold

Bang!

2 comments:

RekkaDragonJay said...

I'm proud of you, Stefan. That's what I was trying to say in my Canadian cartoon blog. Besides, The Raccoons and Eek! the Cat are far better Canadian cartoons than that Johnny Test pest. That's for sure.

Stefan said...

Thanks, Jase. I mean it