Friday, September 29, 2023

Every Single Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Played!

Get 'N' Or Get Out!!!!!

It is now time for The List of N64 Games That I've Played. This List will be the same as the previous ones in this series,except with Nintendo 64 Games. Also,like with the Playstation,since I've never played the N64 on Emulation,that part of the list will be omitted.  

Ok. Now let's gen 'N' to it!  

Nintendo 64 (N64) - My Final Retro System. I received my N64 for X-Mas......of 2001! Yup,got the system at the very end of it's life cycle. The N64 I own is used. This wouldn't be the 1st time I received a used console,my Playstation 2 was also used. Most of my N64 Library consists of games I got for X-Mas of 2001,the year I got the system itself. Also,due to getting this system near the end of it's life,my N64 Library is kinda small.

Super Mario 64 - Got this game,among many other games on X-Mas of 2001. As everyone knows,Super Mario 64 was The "Killer App" of the N64 and Nintendo's first foray into true 3D Gaming. Super Mario 64 is a great game,hard,but very fun.

Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - The 2nd Game I got on X-Mas of 2001. My first experience with a 3D Zelda title. Still haven't beaten this game,due to it's high difficulty (and my ineptness with 3D platforming). Still,Ocarina of Time is a great game,but nowhere near as great as A Link to the Past.  

Mario Kart 64 - The 3rd N64 Game of Christmas 2001. I played the Original Mario Kart and had fun,so when I got this game,I knew I'd have fun playing it as well. And I was right. In fact,I can confidently say that Mario Kart 64 is Superior to Super Mario Kart in all aspects. 

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - Round 2 - X-Mas 2001 N64 Game #4. I wanted the original,but got the sequel instead. Regardless,I had fun playing this one.   

Pokemon Stadium 2 - The 5th N64 game I got on X-Mas of 2001. I was a big fan of Pokemon back then and I wanted to experience Pokemon Battles in 3D. I still dig this game. Fun fact,if you have the Transfer Pack,you can play Pokemon Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,and Silver on your TV though this game. Not only that,but you could also transfer your Pokemon into this game. Cool,huh? 

Pokemon Snap - Like with the others,I got this game on X-Mas of 2001. As I stated moments ago,I was a big Pokemon fan and wanted to try this game out. I had fun and it's kinda challenging to get perfect shots of the various Pokemon.

Donkey Kong 64 - Yet another 2001 X-Mas gift. I loved Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Country 2 on the SNES,so I needed to check this game out. While I did enjoy playing DK64,I still prefer the DKC Trilogy. One thing to note is that this game came with the N64 Expansion Pack,which was needed to beat the game. This Pack added more power to the N64.

Bomberman Hero - Another 2001 X-Mas gift. I originally wanted Bomberman 64,but got this instead. I had fun playing this and enjoyed the music too.  

Super Smash Bros. - The next-to-last Game I would get for X-Mas of 2001. This is first game of a Legendary Franchise. I love the Super Smash Bros series a lot and still play the games to this day. The 1st game in the series isn't perfect and quite limited compared to it's sequels. It's still fun,though,and will have you coming back for more.  

Mega Man 64 The Final game I would get for X-Mas of 2001. This is a port of Mega Man Legends for the PS1. It's just as good as it's PS1 original,despite it's limitations.   

Pokemon Stadium - Bought this at Gamestop in early 2002. I had the 2nd game in the series,so I wanted to get this. It's just as fun as it's sequel And is also compatible with the N64 Transfer Pack. 

Bomberman 64 - Another game I'd pick up at Gamestop in 2002. I wanted this game from the get-go,but ended up getting Bomberman Hero instead. Well,in the spring of 2002,I finally got my hands on it. Hard as all hell,but still enjoyable and has a great soundtrack to boot.

WCW vs nWo - World Tour - My final Gamestop buy of 2002. This game is basically the N64's answer to the PS1's WCW vs. The World. But, that's why I like it.  It was kinda dumb that Randy "Macho Man" Savage and Diamond Dallas Page needed to be unlocked to be playable.  

Mario Party, Mario Party 2, and Mario Party 3 - The N64 Mario Party Trilogy were the Final 3 games I would get for my N64. Bought these at Gamestop in 2003. Fun games overall.

Honorable Mention - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - I played this via the Zelda Collection on Gamecube. I got lost really easily and I highly recommend you guys Never play this game without a Guide.

And that concludes the journey. Hope you enjoyed this and look forward to future installments of Gaming in the 80's and 90's".

Until next time,Stay Gold,Space Cowboys And Always Resist Modern Attitudes.   

No comments: