Thursday, April 13, 2023

Jason's Gallery - Ami Mizuno Sexy Double Feature!

Behold! My latest artwork, and a bit digital, I might add. This time around, it is my favorite brainy Sailor Guardian, Ami Mizuno aka Sailor Mercury, coming out of her shell and embracing her femininity, as she reaches adulthood. Enjoy!

For someone who is very smart and gentle, Ami sure knows how to overcome her shyness and win over her possible boyfriend, let alone the gentle mariner of trust, Cye Mouri, and does it a way that is completely out of her comfort zone. And quite apparently, she ain't so shy now. Cye is lucky to have smart and sexiful girl like her. Not afraid to face the unknown, let alone in the bedroom. 

Note: I used the image of Ami in her sexy nightgown by Momohiyaltuko0124 and gave the digital art treatment, thanks to GIMP, PhotoImpression3 and MSPaint. I am definitely getting better in the digital art department, that's for sure.

Here is a side by side comparison between the digital version of Ami in her sexy nightgown and the original hand drawn version by Momohiyaltuko0124. Not bad for a remake, if I do say so myself.

Programs used: MSPaint, Photoimpression4 and GIMP 

No comments: