Monday, September 19, 2022

Quick Update 9/19/2022

Hi there peoples,

I thought I give a quick update before I continue to what I gotta do. As you all know, I am back doing my blogging here, but it's a bit slow right now, but with very good reasons. You have seen my recent blogs, aside from my artwork, about the passing of more famous people, including Pat Carroll, the voice of Ursula from The Little Mermaid. It almost threw me off my game, but I am back on track. So, here are the next blogs that I will have in mind.

First off, I will resume my long-delayed retrospective/rant on Discovery Family, as I talk about the Hub Network itself. But unlike the 2 previous blogs, this one will be divided into multiple parts, since this one is bit longer, especially with the history of Hasbro, Margaret Loesch and everything in between.

Next on my agenda, even though I didn't do it right away, but I am still planning on it, I will do the pros and cons of the VIZ Media dub of Sailor Moon. Just the dub of the original anime, not Sailor Moon Crystal. That's for another story.

And finally, since next month is around Halloween time, I will do another special Toon Ninja Reviews blog, and this one will be about Archie's Weird Mysteries. This cartoon was indeed dark, way before Riverdale made it even more darker.

So, since my brother in arms, Stefan is M.I.A., it is up to me to keep this blog page up and going, for the sake of nostalgia. Until next time, stay frosty my friends.


Saraba da (Farewell) for now.

No comments: