Saturday, December 25, 2021

Jason's Gallery - Green Lantern x Star Sapphire: Lovers Embrace!

Green Lantern and Star Sapphire embracing among the stars!

 

As Hal and Carol found each other and confess their true feelings to one another, they passionately embraced each other, as they kiss among the stars.

Carol: "I love you, Hal Jordan, Green Lantern of Sector 2814." 

Hal: "And I love you, too, Carol Ferris, Star Sapphire of Sector 2814. That's a bit shmaltzy. Saying our superhero names and saying the same sector that we live in. And I thought all Lantern Corps have different sectors but didn't say anything about which planet. I know it's sounds confusing, and I haven't even begun to think about what other sector has another...

(Carol kisses Hal)

Carol: "You talk too much."

(Hal smiles; Hal and Carol passionately kiss)


My present to you, Stefan. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: