Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Jason's Gallery - Green Lantern x Star Sapphire: Lovers Reunite!

 

Hal Jordan, Green Lantern of Sector 2814, and his beloved, Carol Ferris, Star Sapphire of Sector 2814.

All alone in the universe, from the farthest reaches of space, Carol Ferris, Star Sapphire of Sector 2814 (where Earth resides), longs to be back on her homeworld and to be with her beloved. As she was about to lose hope, her ring, powered by the spectrum of Love, reacts to her true heart's desire and in a flash of light, appears the very person she longs to be with, it was Hal Jordan, Green Lantern of Sector 2814, whose been fighting evil beyond the stars ever since Abin Sur gave him the ring and battery, powered by the spectrum of Willpower. In spite of all his battles in this long journey, all Hal ever wanted was to be back home with his true love, the one thing that keeps his light shine the brightest. Like the shooting star itself, both Hal and Carol's wish has come true.


Carol: "Am I dreaming this? Is that you, Hal?"


Hal: "Yes, Carol, it is me. I am as real as they come. I'm sorry I should've told you what really happened to me. You wouldn't believe me if I told you. But for the past year or so, all I could think about is you."


Carol: "Hal, I always think of you every day and you being a Green Lantern and what you do, I would die for the stars for you. No matter where you go, no matter what you have become, I will always love you."


Hal: "That is so kind of you, Carol. But tell me one thing, I know you are beautiful like Elisabeth Taylor, but how did you end up like this, not that I am complaining about the long hair, long boots and skintight leotard."


Carol: "Oh, this. The Star Sapphire Corps from Zamaron gave me this ring, almost like yours, except it is powered by love, and I end up like this. Hope it's not too skimpy for your taste."


Hal: "No, it looks good on you. It does reflect your beauty, even beyond the stars. Nothing is more important is being here with you."


(Carol blushes)


Just as they got reacquainted, a shooting star falls above them.


Carol: "Look, Hal, a shooting star. Quickly, make a wish!"


Hal: "Don't need to."


(Hal turns to Carol)


Hal: "You already came true."


Carol: "Oh, Hal."

No comments: