Thursday, May 13, 2021

Strike it when it's hot! Brining back the old PSN webstore

Even though we have saved the PSN store on our PS3 and PS Vita, this isn't far from over. We got to strike when the iron is hot. There is a matter of shopping for our PS3, PSP and PS Vita content online and we need it back, despite Sony's objections. I made a petition, demanding Sony to bring back the old PSN webstore for our PS3, PSP and PS Vita content, a separate PSN Store from the main one that has only PS4 and PS5 content. If you are interested in making a difference again, the petition is in the link below. And when you sign it, pass it on. I need all the help I could get.

I don't want to see the message "An Error has Occurred" when I shop for my PS3 content, especially the DLC costumes for DOA5 Last Round. Until next time.

SONY: Bring Back Old Playstation webstore for PSP, PS3 and PS Vita Content - https://www.change.org/p/sony-bring-back-old-playstation-webstore-for-psp-ps3-and-ps-vita-content

No comments: