Friday, March 19, 2021

Jason's Gallery - Nefer-Tina: Dancer of the Nile!

By day, she dresses up like a man to ride chariots. But by night, to honor her father's wishes, she serves as one of the Pharaoh's harem girls, by being a dancer at the royal palace. As a bellydancer, Nefer-Tina is as beautiful and serene as the River Nile itself.

 
Remember my suggestion in one of my crossover ideas in my Mummies Alive! review, which extending upon Nefer-Tina's backstory? Well, lo and behold, Nefer-Tina, in all of her bellydancing glory! This is my first actual Mummies Alive fanart I have ever done, believe it or not. I cut a lot of corners to get this done, especially with her animal totem. You see, in the cartoon, Nefer-Tina's animal totem, which is the Cat, looks more like a bear than a cat, judging from its ears. So, I made the ears more cat-like on her totem than how it looked in the cartoon. And I have perfected the see-through skirt a little bit more like my last ones I did. If walking like an Egyptian sounds more sexiful, than count me in, especially with Nefer-Tina seducing us with her beauty. Not bad for someone who dresses up like a man and ride chariots.


If you like to know more about this, check out my Toon Ninja Reviews Mummies Alive! review on this blog. It will explain everything, especially the other crossover ideas I have in mind.

Retro Rebellion: Toon Ninja Reviews Halloween Special - Mummies Alive! (retro-rebellion.blogspot.com)

CREE SUMMER BE PROUD!!

3 comments:

Stefan said...

Should've been complete full bodied. Anyway,Mummies Alive is an underraded Sunday Morning Gem.It's awesome.

like I said before,Your art is getting better and better. Maybe one day,you could do some art for me?

RekkaDragonJay said...

What do you have in mind, bro?

Stefan said...

I haven't decided yet. I'll let you knos.