Friday, May 1, 2020

Program Block Ideas!

I haven't talked much about my "Fantasy" TV Network,Modern Vintage TV,lately So I thought it was about time I started talking about it again.

The Program Block was a very common thing back in the day,they were awesome and kept a Network organized too. Sadly,in todays Terrible World,The Program Block is nothing more than a memory.

So I think my Network should revive them. Here are a few ideas I have for Program Blocks.

Cartoon Express (Copyright Aquired) - A Weekday Afternoon block that's a total revival of The USA Network's Cartoon Express. Will have both new and old shows. Block starts at 3pm and ends at 5pm.

SatAM Superstars - A Saturday Morning Block. No details yet,but it will be mostly made up of new shows. Block starts at 8am and ends at 12pm.

The Saturday Arcade - A Block dedicaded to Video Game based game shows and eSports. Block starts at 1pm and ends at 5pm.

Action Xtreme Team (Copyright Aquired) - A Sunday Morning Action and Adventure Show Block. Block starts at 8am and ends at 11am.

NeoJetix (Copyright Aquired) - A Friday Night Action/Adventure Anime Block. Block starts at 7pm and ends at 11pm.

Geek Omniverse - A Saturday Evening Block dedicated to All Things Geek-Centric. Block starts at 6pm and ends at 11pm.

And that's all I can tbink of at the moment. I think I covered all of tbe bases nessesary so I'll end things here.

Also,I'm still working on my SNES Tribute,so I haven't forgotten about that.

Until Next Time,
Stay Gold,Space Cowboys.


No comments: