Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Newest Members Of The Public Enemies

Today,thanks to COPPA and Youtube,I can't fave ANY Vid that's labled "For Kids". Just to be clear,the vids I fave are content from the 80's and 90's that could be considered for the 8-12 demo,but said content is basically for everyone. I'm not into Baby Garbage.

This Is Really Really Stupid! And because of this The FTC (the revivers of COPPA) and Youtube have Earned a Place In The Public Enemies List!

They've pushed me too far.

Updated: Also,because They are the POSs responcable for Purposely creating The Coronavirus to show their might and lying about their involvement in tbe virus' creation,I've decided to add Xi Jinping and His Government to the Public Enemies List. Communists Suck!! Period!!

In closing,I Really,Really hope everyone is doing alright during this crisis. Stay Smart,Stay Healthy Stay Safe,Space Cowboys.

No comments: