Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Sleeper has not been awaken...yet.

Hey there, Toonsters,


       I thought I drop by and give you my latest on where I have been doing. As you already know, I am still on my journey to understand friendship better. As we recall, I've been dwelling in the crossroads when I learned that friendship wasn't always true blue, whether it could be bought by those who use a fandom for the base ends of a channel full of edutainment (e.g. Tirek Schleiff using bronies to make them watch Discovery Family, just for MLP) or it can be broken like Barry Allen messing up the timeline, that nearly destroyed his bond with both Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow. But, even though the Sleeper hasn't been awaken...yet, I won't let my dilemma stop me from running my life, especially bring justice for those in not just animation, but all of fiction. I know I will find my answers eventually. Until then, I will continue to run my life according and not let this burden define my life. I know I will feel like Ash Williams from Evil Dead day by day, but I will fight on as I should. As I said before, for justice, for freedom, for honesty, for animation. And when it's all set and done, the world will be as Ash puts it in one little word...

Groovy.


1 comment:

Stefan said...

Don't let Anything stop you from running your life,man. Come back soon.