Saturday, September 16, 2017

Jason's Gallery - Hurricane Irma tribute art

In the wake of the destruction, given by Hurricane Irma, I give you some fan art that will bring light to a world full of darkness.

Here we have Ami Mizuno, praying to the good-hearted people of Florida, who are no strangers to hurricanes. This was made and finished around Ami's birthday and before the anniversary of 9/11. In times of need, we pray that her intellect can gets through the dark times.

Florida wasn't the only state affected by Irma. It landed at Alabama, South Carolina and especially Georgia. Why Georgia, you ask? Because Jodi Benson lives in Georgia and because of this hurricane, I prayed for her safety. I drew this in response to that realization. Unless she was someplace else safe, all I could think about was her well-being intact. If something bad happen to her, everything I work so hard to make my dreams come true would all be in vain. Hope she's okay.

To those affected by Irma. Give them strength to rebuild their homes and their lives. Let the light shatter the darkness. Stay frosty and God bless.

1 comment:

Stefan said...

I have Family living in Florida,thanfully they left the state in time.