Thursday, August 3, 2017

2 Toonami's Not Too Much

As you all remember I did a piece on how to fix the Adult Swim Problem: https://cartoonhistorian.blogspot.com/2017/02/solutions-for-toxic-pool.html

Well,I've come up with a follow up. This time concerning Toonami. Now,before reading any further,make sure you read the Original post first (linked above),so you'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyway,I've come up with a solution for 2 Toonami blocks,one for Adult Swim (on tbs or a stand-alone network) and one for Cartoon Network. Normal Toonami would be on Cartoon Network,it will air Anime/Cartoons that are TV-PG and Under. While Adult Swim will get Toonami: Mature Edition,which would air Anime/Cartoons TV-14 and TV-MA.

I think this is a great idea,and goes well with my previous post on the whole CN/AS debacle. Anyway,I'm gonna be posting a final follow up to this,with a Cartoon Network line-up. So stay tuned for that.

Stay Gold,Space Cowboys.

No comments: