Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Jason's Gallery - Anime Jason's Dark Side!

Everyone has a dark side, even Anime Jason.

This drawing represents two things:
1. It represents the fact that everyone, even the pure-hearted, has a dark side. Our inner demons that dwell inside of us. The same demons that we try to fight. If we don't overcome them, they will overtake our lives and destroy us from within, especially me. Since I got so much problems that I am dealing with, I got a lot of demons to overcome. And...

2. Presenting the living embodiment of those inner demons that I am fighting against. My animated self's dark, psychotic doppelganger, known as Anti-Jason.

When I do another drawing of this character, I will give more info on him. Until then, tell me in the comments about your inner struggle. Until then, stay frosty.

No comments: