Friday, January 27, 2017

Jason's Gallery - Heathcliff's New Cat Friends!


With all the bad news in the world in this new year, I figured I would give you something to smile about, this latest fanart and with good reason.

Here we have Luna and Artemis, palling around with their newfound friend, who I call the Anti-Garfield, the one, the only Heathcliff. I have known Heathcliff since I was a kid. And although there are three cartoons featuring him, (the first two were from Ruby-Spears), the one from DIC was the one I identify with Heathcliff, especially through his theme song. Speaking of which, if you want to see Heathcliff again, if you have Starz Encore Family on your Cable/Satellite provide, you will have it, alongside two other classic shows, Inspector Gadget and Sonic Sat AM. I don't know how long they will last on that channel, but one thing is for sure, it is better than watching all that edutainment Discovery Family is spewing and holding the ponies hostage, that's for sure.

(Heathcliff end credits theme play)

No comments: