Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Jason's Gallery - Protoman: Standing Proud!


Here we have Protoman, Megaman's mysterious and elusive brother, standing proud, reading and willing to fight against Dr. Wily's evil forces. This fanart was made in response in the fact that I have gotten Protoman in Megaman Powered Up after going through 100 challenges in Challenge Mode. First time around, I got him by downloading him, by hook and by crook. But now, after starting the game over, I got him, the right way. As He-Man once said, "The Right Way, is the Best Way." And getting Protoman the right way through Challenge Mode, is truly the right way. I wouldn't call myself a gamer if I didn't do it right. Now, I truly am one.

*Protoman Whistle*

1 comment:

KingsSideCastle said...

:-) Great drawing of Protoman.