Monday, October 31, 2016

Jason's Gallery - More Halloween Fanart!

Here is more of my Halloween fanart. I know you will like them!


Here we have our favorite red-headed mermaid, Ariel, as one of my other favorite heroes, The Rocketeer! I wonder how good she is flying, just as she is with swimming? Who knows?



Here we have Kourin no Seiji (Sage of the Halo) and Makoto Kino (Sailor Jupiter) as Afro and Okiku aka Otsuru from Afro Samurai. This was based on the crossover idea I had in mind, where the Sailor Senshi, Ronin Warriors and Dark Warlords were kidnapped and placed in a devices that makes their dreams so lifelike and this part of Sage and Mako-chan as Afro and Otsuru was one of them. But, there is one difference between the two couples. While Afro's relationship with Otsuru ended in tragedy, Sage's relationship with Mako-chan will last longer than theirs. And with their roles as Ronin Warrior and Sailor Senshi respectively, it will be a bit longer than that.

And there you have it. I hope you enjoyed my Halloween fanart. And I hope next Halloween will be much more better! Happy Halloween, toonsters!

No comments: