Monday, June 27, 2016

Jason's Gallery - Brothers Eternal! Tuxedo Mask & Ryo of the Wildfire


Speaking of brothers, this fanart I made was a long time coming ever since I grew accustomed to both Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors. The pairing up of Sailor Moon's lover and protector, Tuxedo Mask and the leader of the Ronin Warriors and my favorite hero in anime, Ryo of the Wildfire. I picture the Green Hornet and Kato, Batman and Robin, The Lone Ranger and Tonto together when I paired Mamoru and Ryo together. There will be more of them in the future. For now, I know you will like this one. They truly are Shon-di (brothers in Cantonese), and that's saying something. And remember, every Green Hornet needs a Kato!

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Armor of Wildfire! TAUJIN!!!!!! XD

As for Tuxedo Mask,he Really coud've used upgrades or atleast some type of Evolution.

RekkaDragonJay said...

Well, he does have the Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber, though.