Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13th - The Death of the Hub and the Rise of Discovery Family!


This blog is brought to you by the letter "D"...

For it represents 3 things: Death, Destruction, and above all, Darkness. It was one year ago today, on October 13th, 2014, Discovery did the unthinkable by killing off the Hub and gave us Discovery Family, whose "Edutainment" programming makes those of Litton Entertainment blush. I gave up watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic because of THEM. And as a result, I have missed out on all the awesome things I would've see on season 5, including the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally getting their cutie marks. I have made my choice, and now I have to live with it, especially dealing with Tirek, who is in the form of Henry Schleiff, who is running Discovery Family and doesn't care about the bronies, the past, nor the viewers in general. Schleiff and his select few will pay for his crimes, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Stefan said...

Not in this day and age,sorry. They won't pay fir their crimes,because Jase,in this sorld the corrupt and stupid are cherished and guys like us are spat upon.

RekkaDragonJay said...

Yeah. If people like Schleiff control the world, including the world formerly known as the Hub, then I rather be an outlaw!

Stefan said...

You have my permission to destroy this dumbass any way you can,every chance you get.