Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10th, 2015 - Two Milestones, one good, one very bad!

Today is October 10th. You know what happens on October 10th? Two milestones I know all too well. Let's start with this one, before I really blow a gasket. The first milestone on this day, 5 years ago today, was the birth of the network known as the Hub, which as of late, has disappeared from the conscience of our lives, all because of executive meddling and the denouncement of the past and future, like the slogan "Where Everything Comes Together." We would've celebrated the Hub's 5th Anniversary, if Discovery didn't come all BIG and BAD and kill it off and turned it into Discovery Family. To make a long story short, this meme will speak for itself:



The next milestone, is a sweet one and I will keep celebrating it until everything comes true for me. And that is celebrating the birthday of the heart and soul of Ariel the Little Mermaid herself, Jodi Benson. She is 54 years old today. Even getting older, her beautiful voice remains the same. Happy Birthday, Jodi, wherever you are. I hope my dreams of meeting you comes true someday.



I'll be back next time with my Top 10 Pioneers of Animation, which I am almost finished anyway. Until then, Stay frosty!

2 comments:

Stefan said...

I knkw. The Hub had room for improvement. But the brainless who run Discovery Communications failed to see it and STUPIDLY abandoned it

RekkaDragonJay said...

Yeah! And the head brainless is named Henry "Tirek" Schleiff!