Monday, March 9, 2015

Ultimate Boss: Dual Family/Animation Network

Face it,today's Animation Networks suck. But today's Family Networks suck even more. Example: Cartoon Network is weak,lackluster,and sometimes stupid. And its mostly thanks to Stuart Snyder. Cartoon Network never recovered from Snyders BS.

Boomerang is pathetic. Nicktoons Network sucks overall. Plus,it recently lost it's true purpose and started airing Live-Action crap[ala the CN under snyder].

ABC Family is growing stupider and more cringe worthy,due to the lack of Real Family shows and the dominance of shows for Stupid Women and Uneducated Teenage Girls Thanks to Anne "The Retard Goddess"Sweeney,ABC Family is no longer for Families...but for the insignificant minority.

Uplifting Entertainment is run by people who are Brain Dead,FamilyNet still has tons of improving to do.And Discovery Family is a Sick Joke. And Don't get me started on The Disney Channel.

Bottom line,Family Networks and Animation Networks nowadays are bad But that's why we are here today. In this 3-part Ultimate Boss,I will be presenting plans for my own TV Network.

Now this network will be a hybrid Family and Animation Network and will feature acquired programming and new original stuff.

I won't go into how bad the Family and Animation Networks are,I'll just get into the stuff that I would do for my Network.

- The main thing I will do is to Not follow the Examples of the mentioned Networks. Trust me,I can do things way better.

- Acquire shows from different companies..including Saban,Warner Bros.,and Disney.I'll even Try to cut a deal with WWE. I may even acquire the airing rights for Anime.

- Have shows made for the network.This is a Must!

- Paid Programming is also a must.

- Creating cool blocks.

- Superior program direction.

- Never Ever changing the purpose of my network.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a list of Shows I'd acquire (or at least try to):

The DiC Library from the 80's and 90's.
Various 80's,90's,and early '00's Cartoons (too many to list).
Walker Texas Ranger
The A-Team
Xena:Warrior Princess
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
Young Hercules.
Various 70's,80's and 90's sitcoms (too many to list)
Various Anime (PG to PG-13 and TV-Y7 to TV-14 only)
Various G,PG,and PG-13 Movies.
Various Old School WWF/E Programming (including wcw)
Batman (Adam West's)
McGuyver
Power Rangers
7th Heaven
VR Troopers
Big Bad Beetleborgs
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
Fantasy Island
The Simpsons
The Critic
King of the Hill
Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
Saved by The Bell
California Dreams
Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad
Subbed Anime   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm gonna call my network is yet to be decided.

Next up,In Part 2,I will bring you my show ideas and in the 3rd and Final part,I will give you the line up.

3 comments:

RekkaDragonJay said...

I agree with you, dude. FamilyNet needs improving but its classic programming keeps getting pre-empted by those livestock auctions, which prompt the viewers to end their subscription. I never recall a livestock auction bring ratings to FamilyNet. Why couldn't they show them on RFD-TV, that's where it suppose to belong, right? And here is one suggestion I thought up. Hasbro should take their 40% and end their partnership with Discovery, here and there and make their own network, a network similar to the Hub, not only the best of two worlds, past and present, but without the politics and corruption that Discovery has. What do you think?

Stefan said...

Indeed they also air that Stupid Cattle drive when it's not even advertised to Be on. Hallmark Channel also sucks sometimes.

As for Hasbro making their own Network. nice idea,but I wouldn't count on it.

RekkaDragonJay said...

Hey, I can dream, can't I? It was just merely a suggestion.