Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to my New Blog.

Hey everyone,Stefan here and Welcome to The Cartoon Historian. This blog is all about Cartoons and the story behind them. Here you will get the origins of Cartoons,Animation Companies,and even Cartoon Blocks.

However one thing you'll never find here is Anime History. Even though I have nothing against it,I won't cover it on this site. This is the Cartoon Historian after all.

So anyway enjoy the blog. The first Cartoon History Lesson will be up soon.


Rock on and Stay Cold,
Stefan

4 comments:

KingsSideCastle said...

I guess things have come full circle and once again I'm commenting on your new blog eager and excited about things to come. I'm really looking forward to your future posts.

Best wishes!!
-KSC

The Sole Keeper said...

Bon voyage on this new online venture! ^_^

Stefan said...

Thanks guys. Oh,and another thing you'll find here are Cartoon mini-reviews called "Cartoon Quickie"

Anonymous said...

So you wish to be the moderator of a history blog too, yes? A different kind of history for sure but the basis is still the same. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours and your retelling of the childhoods of many (who have tellies).