Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I Am Back! (Sort of). A Small Update

Hey Toonsters,

Jason here. I thought I give a small quick update. Remember I said I won't blog again until I get a new computer. Well, let's just say the computer I bought wasn't brand new at all. Something about replacing a driver in the computer before rebooting it. Bummer. Long story short, looks like I will be sticking with my current hard drive until I get an actual new computer hard drive that actually works. So that means, I will get back blogging. So expect the next one I will post in the immediate future. Don't worry, I didn't forget about the Discovery Family Retrospective/Rant blogs. I am still on the part of the Hub itself, especially with its original content. Right now, the one I am working one right now is another What If? blog. And I'll give you a hint, this one involves a certain "Angel of the Night", who peeked my interest. So stay tuned for that. 

And on a sad note, my condolences to the families of the following people who passed on within the month already, Suzanne Somers, Mathew Perry and especially Richard Moll, who was Bull, Norman, Mac Gargan/Scorpion and most importantly Harvey Dent/Two-Face. At least he won't be alone. He will be back together with Arleen Sorkin and especially Kevin Conroy. Take care good sir, and to those who passed, as well.


Two-Face: "Bruce, good ol' Bruce. You have never given up on me."


Until next time...

Saraba da (Farewell), for now.

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Good to have you back. And sorry about what happened to your computer,I know how that feels.

RekkaDragonJay said...

Yeah, stuff happens, man. I will bounce back from this. For now, I will blog with the best of my ability. ;)