Thursday, August 24, 2023

Update and Taking a Small Vacation (At least till I get a new computer)

Hey there Toonsters,

I thought I give an a quick update. You are wondering why I haven't post anything that much as of late (aside from the Discovery Family Retrospective/Rant, which I was getting to the good part with The Hub), is because of one thing. As you can see, the computer I am using is getting old and getting slow, especially since Windows 8, along with Internet Explorer and Windows Defender, became out of date, ripe for viruses and spyware to crash it. I recently installed Avast to keep the viruses at bay. That is why I didn't reinstall everything in my previous factory reset, especially Pinnacle Studio 16, which is much more advance than Windows Movie Maker. 

Long story short, I will be taking an extended vacation until I get a new computer that has Windows 10 and a Windows Defender that is not out of date. In the meantime, my brother from another planet, Stefan, will carry on until I get back. Don't worry, just like Frosty the Snowman, I may wave goodbye, but don't you cry, I will be back again, very soon. Stay frosty, my friends. Oh, and one more thing. Godspeed to Terry Funk, one of the toughest wrestlers that ever come out of the state of Texas. He may be middle aged and crazy, but he was as tough as they come, especially having rivalries with the likes of Ric Flair and especially fellow hardcore legend Mick Foley. Godspeed, you crazy, old Texas man. Be at peace, Funk Man.

Saraba da (Farewell), for now.

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Have a good Rest of the Summer. And Good Luck getting a New Computer.

RekkaDragonJay said...

Thanks.